Miracle Multi Language
Miracle Mailing List
BEE LA VISTA TRAVEL
Have you ever been advised to drink warm milk to sleep better at night? Although not fully understand the reasons behind it, you just follow these suggestions. Apparently, drinking milk is quite helpful so you can sleep more soundly.
National Sleep Foundation suggests that some of the snack was consumed before sleep can affect a person's sleep quality. You disaranakn to eat snacks that contain protein and carbohydrates. Carbohydrates and tryptophan will help to release insulin and stimulate spending to the level of serotonin and melatonin fit to help you sleep. Here are some examples:
1. Almond and Cherry Almond contain tryptophan and magnesium. Add a handful of rice crackers or eaten with tart cherries contain melatonin, which can make you sleepy in no time.
2. Banana magnesium and potassium content in bananas will help relax tense muscles become so during sleep. In addition it can also be muscle rest and sleep to deep sleep.
3. Edamame form and tastes like soy, with a savory taste, but low in calories. Have large seeds and are usually cooked by boiling. Japanese food is usually used as snacks by the people who are dieting.
4. Oatmeal A glass of warm milk can help people fall asleep. To get a more unique flavor, mix it into a bowl of oatmeal milk. Add your favorite spices, then eat while warm. This will help your body become more relaxed and sleepy.
5. Yogurt and dairy foods can help make you more satisfied and sleepy soon, but the body can still be slim. Yogurt can be the ideal food to get protein and carbohydrates in a serving. To enjoy it, mix yogurt with your favorite fruits.
indah pada waktuNYa
- Jumlah posting : 367
Join date : 2010-03-30
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum